The focus of the Experiential Education Wiki is to allow all KACE members as well as others to add and/or edit available experiential education content in a spirit of collaboration and information sharing. Instead of creating an email listserv, the committee wanted to develop a resource that members could access when they had a question or wanted to post a helpful resource. As we all encounter similar questions and concerns about internship tracking, internship courses, opportunities/resources for international students who wish to intern in the US, etc., the committee hopes this resource will prove to be an ideal venue for those discussions.
We have used the sidebar (at the left) as a table of contents to access any heading area. The Class and Workshop Resources page gives links to other pages that can only be accessed through that page or through the area in the top right corner of the page that says Review All Pages.
Things to know:
- We ask that you be a Wikidot registered user to edit pages on this site. Click here to register!
- Your Wikidot site has two menus, one at the side called 'nav:side', and one at the top called 'nav:top'. These are Wikidot pages, and you can edit them like any page.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- A forum has been started on our site, to allow for discussions. There is a link in the side bar that appears on every page.
- This Site is open to all Wikidot registered users to add or edit pages. To edit a page, simply click on edit button at the bottom of the page. This will open an editor with a toolbar pallette with options.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation Section
KACE Experiential Education Committee